Mint Security / Privacy
- You register anonymously.
- they ask for your online banking user name and passwords, but do not see / store that information.
- they connect securely to your financial institutions using one or more online financial service providers.
- Click here for their privacy page
Pros of using Mint
- Great reporting / budgeting features
- Awesome iPhone App
- All of your accounts can be viewed in one location (including checking, savings, 401k, loans & mortgages and more)
- 24/7 Alerts that let you know of any suspicious activity
- Save time not entering all the data in yourself
- It’s FREE!
Cons of using Mint
- It’s a pain in the butt to set up all of your accounts
- Occasionally some accounts need to be set up multiple times